Required fields are marked *.
Like us on Facebook
- “The true hero is one who conquers his own anger and hatred.”
- “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.”
- “A good friend who points out mistakes and imperfections and rebukes evil is to be respected as if he reveals the secret of some hidden treasure.”
- “Hard times build determination and inner strength. Through them we can also come to appreciate the uselessness of anger. Instead of getting angry nurture a deep caring and respect for troublemakers because by creating such trying circumstances they provide us with invaluable opportunities to practice tolerance and patience.”
- “Where ignorance is our master, there is no possibility of real peace.”